June 24, 2010

Wish I could do ballet..

Monday:

For about a week now I've just been skoodilypooping around the house. 
"But Why? It's summer!"
I've been sick.
"You can't be that sick, you're just being grumpy, huh?"
Don't bug me. I have an infection in my throat and am crampy with a broken toe.
"Uhm..." *leaves*


Yeah. So I think I have a reason for skoodilypooping (still don't know what it means) about my room, thank you very much. Stupid pink font....
Being sick, I don't do much cause I don't want to spread it around, and I'm tired. But I can't sleep cause it's bright outside. And I hate that I just lay here for 10 hours a day staring into space drooling (well, not really droolin'). Not to mention the fact that my dad is leaving for like a week and I'll be alone with my mom because my dearest brother leaves the house without taking me along.
But then again. I've started playing guitar, and ukulele again. Because of my abnormal sleep-age I've been able to talk to my friend in Pra(hahahahahahahaha!)gue a lot more than I have all year. I also have antibiotics now, so that's been helping.

Being mostly confined to my house I've been getting off book on Almost, Maine a lot faster than I would have otherwise.


Thursday:

Heh heh, so... I thought I posted what I wrote on Monday, but I just saved it. FAIL.

What have I been doing since then? Spending time with my best friend and her girlfriend (who will soon enough be one of my good friends) re-callusing my fingers on my guitar, and planning PARKFEST with some really cool people.
Also busted my knee the other day choreographing. It was fun, but I need to remember the brace when I'm doing anything fun. Cause that's when I forget to be careful and injure my self. AHHHHH! speak of the devil. As I was typing, the song I had been choreographing came on the radio. Good stuff...
-sigh- I should get back to my Oh So Busy life ;P
Sorry ya'll, inspiration is calling.


No comments: